I need help understanding how to create a recovery CD or DVD from Paragon Backup and Recovery (PBR). As far as I got in the process, PBR wants to create an ISO file. I'm assuming I need to save the ISO file somewhere on my hard drive, then burn it on a CD or DVD, but I'm not positive about that yet. Additionally, PBR wants to know the location of WAIK/ADK files. I do not currently have these files on my PC (at least I don't think I do), so it appears I need to download the AIK files from the Microsoft website (the AIK download appears to be what is needed for Windows 7). If that's what I need to do, I will download and save them on my hard drive in a place where I can access if I ever need to use the recovery media. But I'm not clear on (1) whether I'm supposed to download the AIK files just to a location on my hard drive, so I can access them in a recovery situation and (2) if I do need to access them in a recovery situation, how this is supposed to be done, or (3) if there is some other process that's supposed to be followed.

I could not find any information that I could understand on the Paragon website or the Microsoft website. Can anyone explain what I am supposed to do to create a Windows 7 recovery CD or DVD from PBR and how to use it in a recovery situation in a simple, straightforward manner? I know how to burn a CD or DVD, so I don't need that part of the process explained to me.

Thanks in advance.