Thread: Suggestion - Maybe a Little Support in your "Support Forum".

Unhappy Suggestion - Maybe a Little Support in your "Support Forum".

My first suggestion would be, if you are going to have a "support" forum, then maybe somebody should be in here actually providing said support.

Seems pretty ridiculous that questions and problems are answered on a pick and choose basis. If it seems like the answer might involve more than a yes or no, or more than 30 words, it gets completely ignored.

A GREAT way to get people to buy your software is to ignore those that are actually trying it out to see if it will work for them before they buy. Have a problem, sorry, you're SOL... Getting an error code? Sorry, too long of a response needed, ignored!

Re: Suggestion - Maybe a Little Support in your "Support Forum".

i don't work for paragon, but i do apologize that no one got bck to you; this forum is mostly frequented by users of the program, i don't believe by actual paragon employees. (I may be wrong, but not sure). They ahve support tickets in your actual login, you can post an acute problem there.

Paragon came out with this new version 16, and I believe they are swamped with support requests, due to new interface, other items. I personally have posted about 20+ items to their support request. To their credit, they have been SUPERB in fixing actual data integrity issues, but they've been slower at fixing some of the cosmetic issues.

HOWEVER, I would not give up hope, as I've used their program for about 10 years, and IT HAS SAVED MY REAR END many times !!! : - )

the data integrity is fairly solid, if you folow a regular method of backup, and periodic data integrity checking, and make sure you know and test how to restore. and I believe they are fixing this new interface, so things are easier to find, or are clearer in help files.

SO, hopefully, going forward, people in this forum and in the actuall support ticket area get faster replies.

The new user interface looks like it was designed by a colorblined person with a crayon for tablet users. Do computer people run apps like this in full screen? really? So much wasted space!

agreed, it does take up space. this has been passed back to developers, hopefully they'll reconsider. BUT, I did find that yo do not have to run in full screen. change it from full screen to customizable size window (the top three windows buttons, the "-, [], X" set), and then drag it from small to big, until you get rid of the bottom scroll bar. then you wull see most of the stuff on screen and not have to scroll, but still have some windows realestate to use. and then just minimize it when it is operating.
    just my two cents