Thread: PHDM 16 - CHECK INTEGRITY, ERROR issue, not working

PHDM 16 - CHECK INTEGRITY, ERROR issue, not working

I HAD created a support tag, then closed it out, because a subsequent backup did work, but the SAME ISSUE has cropped up, so something must be going on.

Machine Home12, Backed up to M:\dBackup_H12, a CONNECTED EXTERNAL DRIVE. I then did a CHECK INTEGRITY, TO the original backup (I had not moved it), and got this error, tried to check it again, got the SAME ERROR.
    I have KEPT the backup (it was started as a backup JOB), in case yuou want me to test anything

I am running a SUBSEQUENT backup, to see if it happens to THAT backup, but this is teh SECOND time I have encountered this error, and NO ERROR was generated DURIG the backup, but WAS generated during the CHECK INTEGRITY

any help is appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: PHDM 16 - CHECK INTEGRITY, ERROR issue, not working

ADDENDUM - fro0m support, there is apparently a bug (I assume intermittent), the are sending this on to development

Re: PHDM 16 - CHECK INTEGRITY, ERROR issue, not working

HELP for TESTING, for anyone? first, do any of you DO the CHECK INTEGRITY option after backups are done?
    if NOT, can you start doing thenm, and post here whether or not you get the error i am seeing? because nothing crashes DUROING the creation of the backup, it is during the INTEGRITY check. I'd like to see if I'm the only one getting this, or if others are susceptible but not seeing it, because they aren't doing the integrity check.
    the question THEN is whether the INTEGRITY check program is screwy, OR if actually the backup file itself is defective.
    thanks