Thread: Recovery Media Network Mapping failure in RMB for Hard Disk Manager 16.

Question Recovery Media Network Mapping failure in RMB for Hard Disk Manager 16.

Hi,
    Hoping for some help or advice.
    I have used HDM 14, 15 for several years extensively. However, with HDM 16, I can't seem to get the Network Drives to work.
    I have created Recovery with RMB using WAIK or non-WAIK, added network card drivers and mapped the drive.

In USB Recovery mode, I can't see the mapped network drive. When I try to map the drive manually, I get an error that says: "Could not find servers. Check network connection".
    In utilities inside RMB I can clearly see all the details, IP number correct (using preferred) and the card is listed. When I try to ping different NAS and network drivers, I get good reliable connection.

Yet, when I try to map any drive, I get that stupid error message.

Anyone? Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Re: Recovery Media Network Mapping failure in RMB for Hard Disk Manager 16.

You posted in January, here it is in April. Like you I worked with versions 14 and 15 without any problems. I get the same message when trying to connect to another computer to store images. Have sent in a request but they say cannot answer at this time. I think i'm going to have to go back to version 15 because i do not trust this version. I have used paragon to re-image bad OS disk in the past with no problems period. This new version and the problems it has, and without any fixes, is just not professional.

Re: Recovery Media Network Mapping failure in RMB for Hard Disk Manager 16.

just to be sure, do you have the latest install? I know that several changes were made to the install versions (I've had several issues that have been incrementally addressed in each new update).
    I NEVER get an email from them to indicate that a new update has been released; this is one of the items I sent to them, to keep us notified !!
    anyway, it is worth a try, install the latest update, rebuild the RMB, (using the WAIK), and retry