Thread: Copying Backup Folders to other disk

Copying Backup Folders to other disk

Hi
    I'm using Paragon Backup & Recovery 16. I've backed up my full system disk as a single backup to an external HD on several occasions on different External USB HDs. I want to concentate all these backups to a single high volume USB HD. can I just copy the backup folders to the "concentation" Backup HD? How do I link the relocated backups again to Paragon Backup & Recovery backups list? I didn't see any "browse" option for a backup anywhere.
    Thanks in advance
    Muli

Re: Copying Backup Folders to other disk

copy the FULL FOLDER for each separate backup, to the destination you desire.
    BUT, I suggest that you keep TWO separate drives, and alternate some backups to each one (2 wks ago to drive 1, 1 week ago to drive 2, and rotate like that, or something)

when you NEED the backups, you go to the restore wizard, and have that drive plugged in, and you can point to that prior backup, to restore from.

NOTE - once you move the backups, i believe hyou lose the link to adde incremental backups to that set (I think)

Re: Copying Backup Folders to other disk

Thanks a lot. I'll take the advice of using 2 separate drives and alternate the backups. I'm not using Incremental backups, so there shouldn't be a problem with links lose.