Thread: Backup Recovery Media - USB creation Errors

Backup Recovery Media - USB creation Errors

So I got the free trial copy of paragons back up software.
    I want to create recovery media, so I downloaded the windows SDK
    ,but I always get an error 63.
    It happens while trying to create USB recovery media does this happen with anyone else?

Is this happening just b/c it’s the free trial.

I have reformatted the USB drive.
    I have changed permissions
    I have uninstall the SDK and reinstalled it with administrator privileges
    I have uninstalled paragon and reinstalled it with administrator privileges.

Nothing has helped so far

Re: Backup Recovery Media - USB creation Errors

Wow! You got no response in 2-1/2 months, so I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for help with my problem creating recovery media.

I get an error 11 trying to create recovery media ISO file, and I've downloaded and installed all the Microsoft junk it said I needed, but no go. If you ever figured out your problem, it would be great if you could let me know, might help me to get my issue resolved.

Worst "support" forum I've ever seen...

Re: Backup Recovery Media - USB creation Errors

Well here's another one...

Downloaded free trial version 17 (apparently last year in 2017 I downloaded both Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 Basic and Paragon Rescue Kit 14 free edition).

I currently have (re)installed Windows 10 after something caused to not load... I have 3 backups (and the only way I figured out it was Paragon was the .pfi extension as I'd forgotten).. last one was 8/19 before the crash and fresh install.

I tried to create the USB recovery media as well... on two different USB drives- figured the 1st may have been too small... but got an error 63 both times. I used the "Use this Windows image (no ADK required)" option. I wonder if I should try the "use ADK" option....????

Judging by the above... I may never get a reply....