Thread: HP ELITE BOOK 1040 G3 Backup and Restore Whole Disk or Partitions

HP ELITE BOOK 1040 G3 Backup and Restore Whole Disk or Partitions

Since long time ago I have always use and install the Software PARAGON , and now I bought the last Version of HARD DISK MANAGER 16 PROFESIONAL to make Disk Backup and Restore
    My User is: ae@incael.cl

I need help regarding to make a Backup of the Whole Disk of My Notebook HP ELITE 1040 G3 and then I would like to make a Whole Restore of the Disk

The Disk is divided into different Volume or Partition, like VOLUME C or VOLUME RECOVERY IMAGE as you can see in the pictures

The first I did with my new computer was to install all the software I need to work and when I had my computer ready I made a Backup using the CREATE SINGLE BACKUP Wizard and Save the Back into External USB Western Digital Hard Drive.

After the Backup just to make sure the Backup was created fine, I made a Restore using the Restore Backup Wizard selecting just the Volume C from the file saved in External Device were the Backup was saved and Selecting as Target the also the Volume C in my Computer. After I select FINISH the Computer have to Restart to make the Changes and when the Restart have finished the computer Turn on again and everything was correct and all the software previously installed was there.

Then I try to make a Restore of the Whole Disk using the same way as before, but now selecting from the Restore Backup Wizard the whole Disk from the file saved in External Device and then Selecting as Target the also the Whole Disk, but doing this I found problems and the process didn´t finished and a screen show a message asking to Repair The Computer or to Turn Off, I choose to repair it and then to Restore the Computer to the Original Factory Condition loosing all the information and all the software previously.

After Factory Reset I start Widows again and I re install the software HARD DISK MANAGER 16 PROFESIONAL and selecting from the Restore Backup Wizard to restore the whole disk and it didn´t work.

I also try selecting from the Restore Backup Wizard just the Volume C as I did the first time but now it didn´t work.

My question is, How can I make a Restore of the whole disk using my backup file saved on a external device to restore my computer and recover all the software previously installed?

I am not a expert software user, I am just a Home user with some skills

Or I need to restore not only the Volume C WINDOWS but also the other Volume like File System system SYSTEM RESERVED or other?

Best regards
    Andres
    Attached Images Attached Images