Thread: Trying to resize sector size

Trying to resize sector size

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite (English) Single License

I purchased your product with the sole intent to resize the sector size on a NTFS volume I have without the loss of data. I right clicked on the volume - chose convert file system - the drop down is grayed out with Apple HFS listed but I'm able to select the sector/cluster sizes. I'm assuming there's a reason it won't allow a file system change here but since its defaulted as Apple HFS I wanted to verify it in fact was NOT going to change the file system to that? Again the only thing I'm trying to accomplish here is enlarge the sector size on an NTFS volume within a Windows 10 machine. If there's some other method to accomplish what I want please provide steps.

Thanks.

e67ba30468e45ecf4d68de3a9197202e.jpg
    Last edited by BitterITGuy; 13.12.17 at 15:38.

Re: Trying to resize sector size

I have to say your support is sub par. After waiting 5 days I FINALLY received a reply via the support ticket avenue - basically telling me the product can't perform this basic functionality. You offer a refund (which is much appreciated) I replied to the support ticket how to obtain said refund and the ticket was CLOSED! I've taken it upon myself to contact sales@paragon-software.com

Administrator

Re: Trying to resize sector size

Please no attachments with clear names.