Thread: Booting from Recovery Media does not show the X-View

Question Booting from Recovery Media does not show the X-View

Booting from Recovery Media does not show the X-View

System has the ADK Windows 10 Home version 1709 installed.
    System has activated the Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free level 10.2.1.1326. It creates backup recovery media without any problem. When system uses the backup recovery media it starts well, showing the windows sequence and the icon but soon after a blue screen appears and the X-View never shows up.
    I tried it with USB-2, USB-3 and CD without any success. In all these cases it ends up with a blue screen. What must I do to get the X-View to start the recovery?
    Thanks in advance.

Re: Booting from Recovery Media does not show the X-View

redo your restore, wiht the ADK windows 10 version 1703, not version 1709. this is per a support reply to my question about a screen not showing up. try that, see if it makes a difference, and post reply back here for otehrs.

I have uninstalled the ADK version 1709 and then, following your suggestion, I installed the ADK 1703. I created a new USB Recovery Media.
    I booted from the new USB Recovery Media and X-View showed up.
    Problem seems to be solved but, Windows will probably update the ADK automatically to version 1709 again. In this case, a new Recovery Media won't show up the X-View.
    Could it be possible to analyze the Recovery Media with ADK 1709 to avoid this reported problem?

I don't know much about ADK excep what support told me, and that is what they said ton install, the ADK 1703

re: 1703, I believe it REMAINS as 1703, does not update automaticallly, you would have to uninstall 1703, and install 1709, to get the 1709 version. SO, as long as you keep 1703 on, i believe it is ok, but you'd need to do a google search on this possibly