Thread: PHDM 16, License activated, then it self-de-activated?

PHDM 16, License activated, then it self-de-activated?

PHDM 16, license entered, it activated, gave me expert mode.
    that was last week.
    today, i started PHDM 16, and it told me that I did NOT have the expert features, I had to RE-ENTER the license, it then actiavted the features...
    WHY is it not holding the license entry, requiring re-entry?

Re: PHDM 16, License activated, then it self-de-activated?

I had the same thing happen a few days ago, except when I tried to re-activate, it said "successful" but then a few seconds later I got some "sorry, couldn't activate ...." message. I compared the serial numbers I received from my Hard Disk Manager 16 Advanced email and my account and everything matches. I sent a support request in explaining the problem and it shows "in work" (four days ago.) I need to do a backup.

Horrible support for a product that one has confidence in when you need to use it (I have two new hard drives I want to install but need to make a backup first.) I guess my choice of Paragon was a mistake.

try re-entering the license number, then exit the program, then restart it. when i entered my code, withiin the program, the options stilll stayed "x"'ed out, but after restarting the program, it seemed too reegister.

Same thing for me. Ordered and paid for upgrade to Advanced PHDM from my 2014 edition. Received email with serial number for licence. Installed product. It said it was licenced. Closed it down & went back in and it said to input serial. When I did it again said too many activations. I am stuck in that loop. I went into my account and found it had no reference to the upgrade haing been actioned.
    I sent copy of the email with serial number & receipt to Paragon support- no reply for 4 days, then an email saying:

"At the moment we are unable to process your response in a timely manner, we apologize for the inconvenience.
    We will get back to you as soon as possible"

How professional is this? Take your money, Fail to record record of sale in my account. Tell me F-off and they'll get back when they feel like it. Not Happy Paragon

I have received reply back from support, stateing "this is a known issue and should be fixed shortly".