Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are my credentials when using Google login to MyParagon account?

What are my credentials when using Google login to MyParagon account?

I bought few licenses to Paragon products. Used Google account to login MyParagon account - and can login this way to web interface, see the license,... However, there is no Google login option in Paragon NTFS interface (version 15, Mac OSX HS). I need either Facebook, Twitter or MyParagon account credentials. NO Google credentials - they do not work in this interface.

What credentials am I suppose to use?

Also, it was weirdly difficult to license the NTFS interface since again, I was unable to login into the MyParagon account with Google credentials form the software interface and it was not obvious that the next page will accept my license key and all is fine. This whole login to MyParagon seems as afterthought kludge with limited capabilities compared to web interface.

Re: What are my credentials when using Google login to MyParagon account?

I have the question/problem.

When I first purchased NTFS Mac and created a login, I used my Google account to login. Now, with the Paragon NFTS for Mac 15 app, I cannot use my Google credentials to login.

Is there a workaround? Can I change my credentials to no longer use my Google account but keep everything else so I can manage licenses from both the web login and from the app?

Appreciate any info.

Tom

When you create a Paragon account, Paragon sends you an email with your login and password. To change your credentials, you need to log in to your Paragon account using your login and password, via browser. If you log in using G + then you can not change your credentials.
    1LoginPass.jpg2Gplus.jpg

So then how does one login via the app when there is no G + option?

Tom

Your email (to which the Paragon account is registered), plus your password (from this Paragon account)
    HDM_login.jpg

I registered using google credentials. No email or password combination that I have works for the app. I have to login to Paragon and this forum with Google credentials and I cannot do that from the app

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 6.28.24 PM.jpg

Google credentials necessarily include email adress, isnt?

Yes, what is your point?

To this email address Paragon sent the generated password for the Paragon account.
    A pair - email address of the Google account and the password sent will allow you to log in to the Paragon account.

That does not actually seem to be true. You have to login using Google credentials - not the google email and a password which is what the original question is about. How does one login from the app that does not offer google credentials to sign in with as shown on the screen shot I attached to previous response.

Perhaps it is possible but I can't seem to do it. Sure, I could probably try to reset my password which is what the app offers as a solution but I have not wanted to go there until I understand the consequences as I may not be logging into the same account that is associated with the google credentials.

Tom