Thread: The system incorrectly notify the availability of a new version of NTFS for MAC 15

The system incorrectly notify the availability of a new version of NTFS for MAC 15

Hi,
    Starting from few days, when I turn on my MAC NTSF for Mac 15 (15.0.828) notify the availability of a new version of the software but when I try to update it answer that I have the latest version of the software.
    How can I solve this?

Re: The system incorrectly notify the availability of a new version of NTFS for MAC 1

I have the exact same problem, except that my version number is 15.0.911. Also, I read somewhere that they will fix the issue that when I click the menubar icon, I see the 4 system volumes (Macintosh HD, Preboot, Recovery and VM), which is not needed for me.
    Képernyőfotó 2017-11-15 - 22.03.14.jpg
    Anything new about that?

Re: The system incorrectly notify the availability of a new version of NTFS for MAC 1

And i also have the exact same problem, for version 15.0.911 too.
    So, any news on that dear Paragon ?

Same problem here

Same problem here. Any news from Paragon? It's VERY annoying to ALWAYS have to check if there is an update, and there is not!

Same problem here, version 15.0.911.

OK, got it.

Just go on your account on the Paragon Web site (https://my.paragon-software.com/#/dashboard/downloads) and download and install manually the last version.