I have mac yosemite and bootcamp with both paragon ntfs and hfs respectively, and this has happened a few times now.
At this point i don't even know whether the ntfs drive caused this or the hfs one, because the symptoms are bizarrely mixed.

The only sign that this error has occurred is that after booting into OSX, the windows/NTFS partition would not show up. If this happens, after I shut down this session I cannot boot into mac again. I don't identify any consistent triggers to this condition. In such a case I can still boot into windows, and even access files on the mac partition. Apparently only the files edited during the last mac session are obviously corrupted.

It occurred once when I rebooted into mac when windows was actually on sleep mode, another probably after some windows update, but then also at least once without any notable precondition; I have also done both the above without inducing the error. I just shut down windows regularly, load up mac, see that the windows drive is not there, and after that i can no longer reboot mac, and have to reinstall my system backup.