Thread: Hard Disk Manager 16 Upgrade Price?

Hard Disk Manager 16 Upgrade Price?

Is there an upgrade price for Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 from HDM Suite 15?

I'm also trying to find a document that lists whatever improvements there are over HDM Suite 15 to justify the upgrade (at any price).

Re: Hard Disk Manager 16 Upgrade Price?

Quote Originally Posted by RPMtl View Post
    Is there an upgrade price for Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 from HDM Suite 15?

I'm also trying to find a document that lists whatever improvements there are over HDM Suite 15 to justify the upgrade (at any price).
    Forget it. I sent email/support ticket some time back. I finally got back an email pretty much saying they (Paragon) did not have time for me. I know I am just one person just buying one copy, unlike a company who gives them lots of money, but it's probably time to start looking for a new program.

Same here - going round in circles trying to find it, am signed up for email notifications and .... nothing , all they have is a more or less useless fragmented website is not a good advert for their abilities. Just received an email as follows

As per above - useless and fragmented website leading nowhere. Although signed up for updates, upgrades nothing. Support Ticket ignored until this morning when I get this brush off reply.... have to wonder what sort of company this is that treats loyal customers in such a shoddy manner... ?
    "Thank you for reaching out.
    At the moment we are unable to process your response in a timely manner, we apologize for the inconvenience.
    We will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Thank you for understanding. "

I got an email about the HDM 16 upgrade. The charge is $39.00 USD (50% off) for the advanced.

Yes, the email arrived here too a few days ago. Now I need to figure out what's changed from 15 and if the improvements are worth paying for. I'll probably end up installing it as a 30-day trial to find out myself. But it would be more useful if Paragon offered a chart that lists the differences/features.