In the next version of Hard Disk Manager, please provide a way to save one or more (preferably more) boot media configurations for later re-use and editing. Currently, I have to create a brand-new boot media, including all network settings, drive mappings, network drivers, and storage drivers every single time I create the media. This is very tedious. It would be much better to be able to create a boot media configuration, say, called "Dell Computers" which has all the drivers I might need for a Dell computer, with the network settings configured just the way I want them, and then be able to use that configuration over and over again to make as many boot media as I want with that same configuration. And later, if we get a new model of Dell computer that uses a new kind of network interface, I can go back and add the appropriate driver to the existing configuration I have created rather than have to start from scratch.

Alternatively, you could do something like what BartPE used to do, where you have a certain folder where you can drop storage and network drivers which will automatically be included in any boot media.

Either way, please give me an alternative to having to create a new boot media from scratch every time!

Also, can you let me specify the drive letter for network drive mapping?

Thanks,

Jeff