Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to start in Boot Camp after High Sierra install

Re: AW: Unable to start in Boot Camp after High Sierra install

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsches Paragon-Support-Team View Post
    Hi.

This is a known issue due to new security restrictions of OSX. The upcoming NTFS for Mac update will be able to provide this feature again, but only if SIP is deactivated.
    Can we have an update please, what is Paragon's stance on this issue, when is this update coming?

Why is the option to set the disc as a startup disc even in the menu if if does not work because of SIP.

Re: Unable to start in Boot Camp after High Sierra install

The same here, after upgrading to the latest Paragon NTFS 15.0.911 bootcamp partition cannot boot again (it isn'y visible starting with option key pressed and cannot be selected in preference start disk in macOS High Sierra Side). When you will release a fix this?

Re: Unable to start in Boot Camp after High Sierra install

it seems there's no other solution from Paragon support... For me it was a nightmare, Windows partition couldn't boot more.
    May be there were some discuti terminal command parameter but I wouldn't risk to lose mac partition.
    I had to remake bootcamp partition from the beginning (and bootcamp was not so nice with several failed attempts before having a new working windows 10 partition again.
    So for me the solution was to completely uninstall Paragon 15 and throw away my paragon license and money too.
    A completely unsatisfied customer