Thread: Backup bugs

Backup bugs

Hard disk manager 14

Wondering if they ever got a fix for the bugs in the software, cant find an update anywhere.

When doing a backup it goes to what looks like a DOS screen. At the end it said press any key to continue. But the screen is locked and does not respond to the keyboard. So always have to kill power to PC and then restart.
    Really dont like doing this even if have put up with it for years since the purchase. I remember first time calling tech support. They did not have any fix and did not see it as a problem.

On my other PC it does not go to a DOS screen. More like windows. But that has the problem of restores are unsuccessful period.

Any hope they will ever get this fixed with a update.

Dont really want to gamble and buy a newer version since had this problem from day one. I would just go back to Acronis which was simple and easier to use.

Thanks for any help

Re: Backup bugs

Hi,
    All bugs, found in previous versions, are fixed in the following ones. That is one of the main reasons, why new versions are released. Currently you can test HDM 15 and 16. If the test doesn`t meet your expectations, you can request for a refund. If you still doubt being afraid of any risk, any gambling in a simple test. I honestly wish you good luck with Acronis.