Thread: How does one disable Paragon from automatically starting on login? (macOS)

Unhappy How does one disable Paragon from automatically starting on login? (macOS)

I rarely have need of accessing a Windows or Linux drive from MacOS, but when I do, I turn to Paragon.

The problem is every time I boot or login, Paragon is there running -- and it didn't used to be that way in prior versions.

How can I set the preferences to not automatically start?
    Last edited by wls; 03.09.17 at 19:14. Reason: (typo in title from autocorrect)

Re: How does one disable Paragon from automatically starting on login? (macOS)

Re: How does one disable Paragon from automatically starting on login? (macOS)

John, that did it -- thank you.

For those reading along, I was seeing the icons in my menu bar and when I clicked the Gear in the upper right, I didn't see a Preferences option -- only Open Application (which I didn't want to do) and Quit (which only exited the given instance running). The trick is to go ahead and open the application and then go into the application's preference screen and the item is clear as day.

Paragon Software -- adding Preferences to that little gear menu would be great. Thanks!