Hello guys,

For the first time I have created a Virtual Disk from a SSD from a Mac Book Pro, and it was done without errors.

After I restore those partitions to a new external SSD, it was done sucessufully and paragon detected all restored partitions, but when I tried to boot from that laptop, I was unable to do it, it was detectable through UEFI but after I select it in my laptop, it was switched automatically to the previous disk. Also I tried on other macs where it was also detected but after I select it, I got a default error symbol(there isnt any code or reference) when problems with an UEFI device occurs.

Being unable to restore that partition I tried just to restore certain folders, but after tried several times for periods of time of ~8hours, I notice that it was stuck here:

http://prntscr.com/gw001q

This happens with two distinct VHDs that I have created in different periods of time.

I am using Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional.

Note:

I had already MacOS installed in this external SSD where I was able to run it in every Mac. To acomplish this I was using a native migration tool of MacOS.

Also I have already restored certain folders from Mac paritions without problem, where Paragon set a boot in to do that.

Help!