Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows 10 cannot boot after installing HFS driver

Unhappy Re: Windows 10 cannot boot after installing HFS driver

Quote Originally Posted by cpiro View Post
    I have the same problem. Installed Paragon HFS+ 11 on my windows 10 laptop and im in a boot loop. I can access windows repair but safe mode does not work either. I tried what you suggest here, windows tries to boot but then it gets stuck and i need to go through a manual switch off and on and taken back to repair again.

Please provide clear instructions on how to uninstall every single file and registry entry. I unfortunately didnt have any restore points so i need to resolve this as soon as possible.

Also i could not find "CurrentControlSet" under the loaded SYSTEM hive

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Loaded Hive\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{71A27 CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\UpperFilters
    Please delete mounthlp

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Loaded Hive\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\UpperFilters\
    Please delete gpt_loader and apmwin
    Hey guys, I'm not finding a lot of things in this post. One thing that I can not find is this "Hive\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E96 7-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\UpperFilters".

Here is my problem. I installed Paragon on my Windows 7 laptop last night and after I rebooted my laptop won't start up. It will show the Microsoft logo and then when the two top little sprites start moving it force quits almost immediately! It then takes me into "Repair my pc" I have tried that and it didn't work. It says it can not fix my pc and wants me to send an email to Microsoft so they can look into it further. They will never happen though... LOL!

The only way that I can get to a command prompt is to start up off the install dvd but when I'm following these instructions a lot of the things that I am supposed to navigate to and change are not there!!! Ahhhhh!

Is there a program that I can put on my usb stick or on "FWUL" Linux that I have on my usb thumb drive that will fix this for me? I really don't want to reinstall the Windows 7 OS!! I have a TON++ of personal stuff, photos, Smartphone backups, etc, etc that I just can't loose!

I need help badly!! Anyone? Please?

Re: Windows 10 cannot boot after installing HFS driver

Thanks for the non help! I figured it out on my own!

Some non customer support services you have there!

Thank you very much for saving my OS from such a bad situation. and i also have some experence for green hand like me .
    when u open regedit from recovery , you will start form X: not C:, So when you load the System.reg your shold select from C:/windowns/...
    and when you find the[Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\UpperFilters]\ you can't delete it away , the right entry is
    1.png
    and the [Class\{71A27 CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\UpperFilters] is
    2.png
    Then I get my computer back.
    Best wishes.

中文的小伙伴,那个加载注册表,要 C盘加载,从文件夹:加载配置单元到 注册表编辑器
    它临时的在注册表创建一个分支,名 可以随意,编辑完成以后关闭就保存 。
    注意不要直接删除两个class里面的输入 项,建议参照我上传的图片里面修改 正常的数值。
    另外删除文件夹的时候可能需要获得 级管理员的权限。 实在不敢再用这个软件了,吓死人。

Quote Originally Posted by linklao View Post
    Thank you very much for saving my OS from such a bad situation. and i also have some experence for green hand like me .
    when u open regedit from recovery , you will start form X: not C:, So when you load the System.reg your shold select from C:/windowns/...
    and when you find the[Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\UpperFilters]\ you can't delete it away , the right entry is
    1.png
    and the [Class\{71A27 CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\UpperFilters] is
    2.png
    Then I get my computer back.
    Best wishes.

中文的小伙伴,那个加载注册表,要 C盘加载,从文件夹:加载配置单元到 注册表编辑器
    它临时的在注册表创建一个分支,名 可以随意,编辑完成以后关闭就保存 。
    注意不要直接删除两个class里面的输入 项,建议参照我上传的图片里面修改 正常的数值。
    另外删除文件夹的时候可能需要获得 级管理员的权限。 实在不敢再用这个软件了,吓死人。
    谢谢小伙伴,仿佛行于沙漠觅得绿洲