Hello,

I have a dual boot Win2K / WinXP system with one failing hard drive (SMART Caution). I would like to replace both of the hard drives and use this system as a spare/backup.

The System currently has an XP drive and a 2K drive each 120GB. Each drive has 3 partitions. The first is system/boot the remaining 2 are data.

The new drives are 320GB each. Because of this I would like to enlarge the partition sizes (at least on the boot partition) during the restore operation.

I also have a fully functional Windows 7 system that has a single external SATA bay that can be used for mounting either old or new drives one at a time. This system will be running the backup/restore software.

So is it possible to do what I want using the free Parqagon tools? Can anyone provide an overview of the process workflow that I should follow to accomplish this job. I do know how to RTFM but at this point I need to know which manual! There are quite a few and some of them are put in non-obvious places. It took me about 6 tries to build the rescue media not understanding the VIM vs. WAIK/APK stuff.

Thanks,
Steve