Thread: Resizing BOOTCAMP Win 7 partition on Mac - failure with Hard Disk Manager for Mac

Resizing BOOTCAMP Win 7 partition on Mac - failure with Hard Disk Manager for Mac

Hello,

My BOOTCAMP partition is getting very full now - just about 8 GB free out of 107 GB of the total volume on which Windows 7, 64 bit is running.
    I'd like to increase its size to 180 GB by decreasing the size of the adjoining data partition which has right now about 200 GB free space.
    I'm using the Hard Disk Manager for Mac 1.1.246.

As a firs step I've been trying to create a unallocated space to the left of the RAAM1 partition (see the screen-shots) but it ended with a failure.
    See the attached screen-shots for details about the partitions and the error message related to cross-linked files. I run the diagnostic tools in the TechTool Pro utility for Mac and deleted files with errors and tried to run the repartitioning again but with the same error result.

Any ideas how to get it to work?

Anyone has tried to do the same?

Anyone succeeded to resize the Bootcamp partitions on Mac with the same Hard Disk manager?

Thanks for any feedback and help

1 disks-Paragon_Hard_Disk_Manager.jpg 2 error-Paragon_Hard_Disk_Manager.png

Re: Resizing BOOTCAMP Win 7 partition on Mac - failure with Hard Disk Manager for Ma

Hi,
    First of all, you need to fix that issue with cross-linked files. Please follow the instructions in the guide: https://kb.paragon-software.com/article/588