Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wireless backup to NAS

Re: Wireless backup to NAS

Too late to edit my above post but did you use the ADK/WAIK or uncheck that box? Checking that box or using ADK v1703 the Creator's Edition, it does work or unchecking that box either. I just created a recovery flash drive using the old ADK v8.1 and that did work showing my shares but v1703 is supposed to be used with W10 v1703. This problem started back with ADK v1607.

Quote Originally Posted by wptski View Post
    The bad part is that were starting from scratch again, telling me to install drivers all over
    We'll, that's great news! Please let me know if they resolve this. I've tried loading all drivers that I could think of to no prevail. I'm no programmer or network administrator, but do know enough to muddle through.

Quote Originally Posted by judas_64 View Post
    We'll, that's great news! Please let me know if they resolve this. I've tried loading all drivers that I could think of to no prevail. I'm no programmer or network administrator, but do know enough to muddle through.
    They solved it yet again by closing my support ticket about closing my other support ticket!

Missed the edit window again. Maybe they are monitoring this thread and me mentioning that using ADK 8.1 works with W10 v1703 caused the support ticket to be closed. You'd think that they would explain themselves before doing so even if it's by blaming Microsoft for its ADK. There is still the issue that it "doesn't" work if you "don't" use the ADK/WAIK but "does" work when using HDM15 Pro.

If using ADK 8.1 is the okay to use from a programming standpoint, it blows holes in what they always say to, "Always keep your software updated".