Thread: Paragon Migrate OS to SSD stuck looking for OS

Unhappy Paragon Migrate OS to SSD stuck looking for OS

I am attempting to move my OS from a 250 GB Samsung 850 EVO to a 1 TB Samsung 850 Pro. I already made a recovery disc using the Paragon software and followed all other precautions that needed to be done before hand. Both disks are MBR and the new SSD is completely empty and unallocated as you can see in screenshot 1.

Before I can even see the process happen the Paragon Software just gets stuck endlessly looking for my installed OS system (Seen in Attached JPEG 3). The longest I waited before cancelling the process was about 45 - 60 min. I saw someone with a similar issue posted about this in the Misc. page of the forum

(https://support.paragon-software.com...omputer-quotso)

I used the instructions in the reply to generate a Log Report to hopefully let you guys know whats going on. I really would like to get this issue resolved soon.

I have Windows 10 Pro, and my Intel i7 5930k is overclocked to 4.4 GHz but I don't think that makes a difference. I should have attached all the required information to resolve the issue, both the regular log files and the super.log file are in the attached folder log files.zip

Thanks and please get back to me as soon as possible.

- Michael D.

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpgUntitled-3.jpglog files.zip

Re: Paragon Migrate OS to SSD stuck looking for OS

I wish to delete this forum post and Close it. The Issue has not been resolved via support and I am uninstalling and receiving a refund for the software.

If there are any mods in the forum please delete this entire post. Thanks.