Thread: Cannot upgrade NTFS driver for OSX

Cannot upgrade NTFS driver for OSX

Hello,

I recently upgraded to OSX Sierra and I'd like to upgrade the Paragon NTFS driver too. However the website says my account has to be reactived and that an activation link has been sent to me by email. But I did not receive that email. When I try to reset my password I don't receive any email either. (and yes : my email address is working properly)
    The Paragon support doest not answer since last thursday and it is pretty urgent to me having the driver working.

I thank your very much in advance for your help,

Dan

Re: Cannot upgrade NTFS driver for OSX

Hi,
    Processing your request will require your account, which you might not want to provide in the public forum. Please submit it to the Paragon support in a proper way. Any request to the Paragon support is processed within 3 working days and mostly replied within 24 hours. If you were not replied since that time, most likely you failed to submit it in the right way.
    You can submit your request in the Activation tab of UI or through your MyParagon account in Support tab > New Support Request or View My Requests (if the request is already sent)> select the required ticket and click Add comment.