We recently purchased Protect & Restore and have setup the solution in our environment. We have a physical server running the Administration Server and Backup Server roles. We have configured a test storage space in the Primary storages portion of the Backup Server role, as well as deployed the VIM engine and Wake on LAN assistant to 2 Windows 10 based systems in the environment.

We configured a policy to backup weekly and assigned the policy to one of the 2 machines. That backup ran successfully and all seemed well. We added the 2nd Agent role machine to the policy to continue testing, but now the policy is producing the below error on both Agent role machines. We have removed the 2nd Agent machine from the policy, reinstalled the Agent role (VIM engine & Wake on LAN assistant) to the first machine, deleted and recreated the policy, as well as disabled the Windows firewall on the Agent role machine before starting the policy. In each instance the error below persists.

I can also offer that after the successful update on the first Agent role PC, that machine did received the Windows 10 Creator's Update, but the 2nd Agent role machine does not have that update yet.

Application 'Volumes' was failed and should be excluded from the current task

PrmEventExceptionInfo: Prm.Base.Errors.PrmException: VimSdk component failed on the agent machine. Win32 error: 0x00002746 An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> Prm.Base.Errors.VimException: Win32 error: 0x00002746 An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
at Prm.Agent.Services.Backup.BackupManager.BackupMach ine(IBackupEngine backupEngine, BackupProperties properties, DedupStatistics& sessionDedupStatistics)
at Prm.Agent.Physical.Volumes.VolumesPlugin.DoBackup( )
at Prm.Agent.PrmAgent.InvokeProtocolMethod[T](ActivityAssistant activityAssistant, T type, String routineName, Action action, Boolean& success)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Any guidance would be much appreciated. I opened a ticket via the My Paragon portal, but it has gotten only 1 response question in the 10+ days its been open. I was given a way to contact the US based support group so I left them a message this morning as well, but they were not open yet (PST and I'm EST).