Thread: M.2 SSD Not Restorable?

Exclamation M.2 SSD Not Restorable?

Is anyone else having a problem with restoring to a M.2 SSD? I'm assuming Paragon BackUp & Recovery 14 Free Edition does not recover M.2 SSD"s? All I get is the error below when trying to run both the Full Scale Launcher and Restore From Virtual Disk. Is there another version that can recover M.2 SSD's? Thank you.

Error:

Operation Failed
    Error Source: Hard Disk Manager
    Error Code: 0X11008

Re: M.2 SSD Not Restorable?

I guess no one knows! I figured it out! Admins, please close this thread. Thank you.

AW: M.2 SSD Not Restorable?

/* Dies ist ein Service Ihres freundlichen Paragon-Support-Teams ;-) / This is a service of your friendly Paragon support team ;-) */

Lightbulb Re: M.2 SSD Not Restorable?

Thanks for the article, although Paragon ultimately fails to resize and successfully place an image back onto the M.2 SSD. Had to use Dell OS Recovery Tool, make some adjustments in BIOS and success! Windows 7 x64 is working again.

Re: M.2 SSD Not Restorable?

I made an image of a 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive and tried to restore to one of the newer SSD type USB 3.1 drives. Because the SSD had a bit smaller available space, it resized and completed but the drive wouldn't boot. This was W10 Pro on a non-certified USB drive or what some refer to as a Widows to Go(WTG) which I just had to create from scratch again.