Thread: Restoring Windows 10 Help

Restoring Windows 10 Help

Hi

I am trying to restore a Windows 10 Creators Update image but I am having problems. Paragon Hard Disk Manager makes the backup workout any problems. When I reboot into the media I created with Recovery Media Builder it finds my backup on my external drive straight away but when I go to select which drive to restore to my OS drive is not visible. I can only restore to my storage drive or my external drive. It saw my OS drive when I was looking for my backup but not when I am looking to restore. Any idea how to get restore to work on my OS drive?

Thanks

Re: Restoring Windows 10 Help

There is another thread with a problem with W10 Creator Update, I wonder if your problem is just another. It's mentioned that an update is in the works.

EDIT: I see that there is a version update for B&R16 for the W10 Creators Update.
    Last edited by wptski; 13.05.17 at 14:17.

Re: Restoring Windows 10 Help

Quote Originally Posted by wptski View Post
    There is another thread with a problem with W10 Creator Update, I wonder if your problem is just another. It's mentioned that an update is in the works.

EDIT: I see that there is a version update for B&R16 for the W10 Creators Update.
    The is also a HDM15S SP5 version for W10 Creators Update.