Thread: HFS+ Driver 11.1.42 keeps losing registration

HFS+ Driver 11.1.42 keeps losing registration

I have a MacBook Pro Late 2013 model running the latest macOS 10.12.3 Sierra and Windows 7 Professional SP1 OEM running in Boot Camp.

I switch between booting directly into Windows and booting to macOS and accessing Windows Boot Camp via Parallels.

Every single time I switch the HFS+ driver forgets it is registered. Boot into Windows: register. Access via Parallels: register. Boot directly: register. Access via Parallels: register. Repeat forever. I must have registered the blasted thing a half dozen times already all on the same physical machine.

Windows, Microsoft Office, and a few other programs I use are smart enough for their registration/activation to survive switching. But not the HFS+ driver.

Re: HFS+ Driver 11.1.42 keeps losing registration

Quote Originally Posted by snotbubbles View Post
    I have a MacBook Pro Late 2013 model running the latest macOS 10.12.3 Sierra and Windows 7 Professional SP1 OEM running in Boot Camp.

I switch between booting directly into Windows and booting to macOS and accessing Windows Boot Camp via Parallels.

Every single time I switch the HFS+ driver forgets it is registered. Boot into Windows: register. Access via Parallels: register. Boot directly: register. Access via Parallels: register. Repeat forever. I must have registered the blasted thing a half dozen times already all on the same physical machine.

Windows, Microsoft Office, and a few other programs I use are smart enough for their registration/activation to survive switching. But not the HFS+ driver.
    Hi! Can you send me your email via private message so I could check?