Thread: Digital signature missing

Digital signature missing

Hi there, tried to install Paragon ExtFS for Win V4.0.64 on a Server 2018, Version 1607, Build 14393.893. Got error "driver not digitally signed" and obviously not installed. When opening Paragon Desktop drives are displayed, when trying to mount get "Dokan driver is not installed". How to install the driver w/o circumventing signing error message? Btw: Will not change UEFI-BIOS for this. Thanks for answering, Marcel

Re: Digital signature missing

Quote Originally Posted by Schneidex View Post
    Hi there, tried to install Paragon ExtFS for Win V4.0.64 on a Server 2018, Version 1607, Build 14393.893. Got error "driver not digitally signed" and obviously not installed. When opening Paragon Desktop drives are displayed, when trying to mount get "Dokan driver is not installed". How to install the driver w/o circumventing signing error message? Btw: Will not change UEFI-BIOS for this. Thanks for answering, Marcel
    That was 4 February. Thank you for all contributions ;-). ExtFS is now uninstalled. Quite obviously an other example of crap software.

I am having this same issue. how did you resolve it? Any help is appreciated.

Post Re: Digital signature missing

Quote Originally Posted by beaudreau View Post
    I am having this same issue. how did you resolve it? Any help is appreciated.
    From what they've told me, they are working on it. No idea what kind of time basis we are dealing with here, but then, there aren't very many other options...

AW: Re: Digital signature missing

Please install the most recent version. Issue is already fixed.
    /* Dies ist ein Service Ihres freundlichen Paragon-Support-Teams ;-) / This is a service of your friendly Paragon support team ;-) */

I downloaded version 5.0 today of ssd migrate i get same issue, driver not signed.
    Wonderfull!

I do have the same issue, just installed Paragon Backup and Recovery 16 - same problem with driver not signed: "The installation of a driver without signature was blocked."
    Has anybody solved this error?
    Does anybody from Paragon support team look at these pages - please could you leave a comment - thank you
    Paragon driver not signed error.JPG

So it has been almost a year since the first post about the digitally signed driver problem was made. I just installed Migrate OS to SSD 5.0 and still having the problem. I even changed the driver install policy to warn when an unsigned driver is installed and never got any warning. Is it not even trying to install a driver? Is it safe to keep going with the driver?

Try to install Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software instead, it should work. If you're having Paragon ExtFS for Win, ask support to upgrade your licence.