Thread: Is it possible to back up to more than one drive?

Is it possible to back up to more than one drive?

I use Paragon Backup & Recovery 2014. Is it possible to back up my laptop's hard drive to two external hard drives? The laptop hard drive is 600GB in size; the external hard drives are only 400GB each.

Re: Is it possible to back up to more than one drive?

Is the 600GB full? Due to compression, images are about 75% of the source size. You have to do the math.

The 600GB drive is full. Even with maximum compression, it will not fit on one of the 400GB drives. So I must archive it to TWO drives, but Paragon will only allow me to write to one of them, not both. Unless there is another way? I do not wish to buy a 1TB drive, which would solve the problem, as it's expensive. I would like to use the two smaller 400GB drives because it is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by mediaeval View Post
    The 600GB drive is full. Even with maximum compression, it will not fit on one of the 400GB drives. So I must archive it to TWO drives, but Paragon will only allow me to write to one of them, not both. Unless there is another way? I do not wish to buy a 1TB drive, which would solve the problem, as it's expensive. I would like to use the two smaller 400GB drives because it is cheaper.
    I believe somebody else the same question and the answer was, no way to do that.

The answer is: No way to do that.
    Your Paragon Support Team

OK thank you.