Thread: Which features are disabled in HDM 15 Suite Demo?

Question Which features are disabled in HDM 15 Suite Demo?

I'm interested in a complete backup/recovery and migration solution for Windows 10. I was trying to decide between Backup & Recovery 16 software vs. Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite, and Customer Support suggested in try HDM 15 Suite, so I have the Demo version installed.

My primary needs are: Catastrophic HD disaster recovery (including boot drive), incremental or on-the-fly file backups, Mirroring backups to a NAS or offline, and easy migration of boot drive from HD to SSD (for example). I'm trying to follow the PDF user manual which suggests Building Recovery Media. Unfortunately, I've been wandering around the menus for a long time and cannot find this option.

Could this feature be DISABLED in the Demo version? If so, which features are missing from the demo? As I mentioned, my primary need is disaster recovery which will, of course, require restoring media while booted from a recovery device such as CD/DVD or flash drive. It will be difficult to determine if this product suits my needs if this feature is missing from the demo.

In a related question, where can I find out how to browse or mount a VD for viewing? I created a .pvhd file (and associated .pfi and .pbe files), but see no way to "mount" them for viewing.

Thanks!

- Dave

Re: Which features are disabled in HDM 15 Suite Demo?