Thread: restore

restore

Back up is in arc prefix files.How can I open these to retrieve information.

Re: restore

Quote Originally Posted by peter curtis View Post
    Back up is in arc prefix files.How can I open these to retrieve information.
    Use or old Paragon product or a current one that supports the legacy format which is going to fade away sometime.

AW: restore

Is there any obvious reason you repeat a sentence that is visible immideately above? What else should somebody want to relate your answer to?

You could check the meta data on the archive database tab. You could mount a partition archive to check the content. You could open an archive with the File Transfer Wizard to check the content. You could start the Restore Wizard and open the archive without continuing towards actual restore.

wptski's hint is detailled in Archive formats.

Re: AW: restore

Quote Originally Posted by banshee View Post
    Is there any obvious reason you repeat a sentence that is visible immideately above? What else should somebody want to relate your answer to?

You could check the meta data on the archive database tab. You could mount a partition archive to check the content. You could open an archive with the File Transfer Wizard to check the content. You could start the Restore Wizard and open the archive without continuing towards actual restore.

wptski's hint is detailled in Archive formats.
    I guess you've never had somebody post in the same thread that you are posting to or never read a post that made no sense because they answering to the OP several pages back? If one uses "quotes" there's no doubt whom you are referring to.

AW: restore

Of course it would make sense if the question would be far away. I was just wondering because this looks kind of funny.