Thread: Product Question

Product Question

I'm a long time Acronis user. I use Acronis on three machines only to do periodic Full Disk Image backups to external USB hard Drives. I do not use any of the cloud, scheduling or incremental, etc. features of Acronis. I recently found that the reason my Windows 10 machines take from 20 seconds to 5 minutes to shut down is Acronis. Disabling every aspect of Acronis running in the background fixes this issue, machines reliably shut down in 3-5 seconds.

There is no way to conveniently turn all the scheduling / monitoring functions of Acronis off except to access Windows 10 services and turn everything Acronis off then turn it back on when I want to do a backup.

Will Paragon Disk Manager allow me to just run a full disk image backup when I want to without a bunch of scheduling / monitoring functiuons running all the time? Thanks.

Re: Product Question

Got answer, thanks.

Re: Product Question

Hi Bob

I am like you with Acronis and I have posted yesterday a similar question for the Backup and Recovery (free edition) product. It would be great if you shared your answer. Thanks.