Thread: Knowedge Base design update

Knowedge Base design update

Guys, we would gladly appreciate your feedback on our updated knowledge base, so if you have 5 min to spare, go check it out and post your suggestions! Thank you!
    https://kb.paragon-software.com/

Re: Knowedge Base design update

i just saw this thread, and up to now have not needed much support.
    but, browsing through topics, found this one, and had just gone to the knowledge base.
    i do like its appearance. bt there is still some overlap of topics/headers.

but more importantly, when i SCROLL through the topics, i only see 10 at a time, and then to SCROLL through the LISTS, i have to continually move the mouse to a different location, since the arrow moves (since one topic may have one line, and next page has a 2-line topic.

I owuld like to see more articles listed per page of help topics; say, 20 instead of 10
    AND, you could shrink the text sizes slightly, and the spaces between the lines, so that mnore topics fit on a page. When browsing topics, people are eithher just looking at what items have been discussed (so, not important to have large type, sort of like a book), OR< they are looking for a solution that was not found in a search; and when doing that, your eyes are trained to catch the keywords that ralate to what you are looking for

so

anyway

i

thought

i'd

give

you

an

example

of

how

i

see

the

list

thanks
    nick

AW: Knowedge Base design update

Your point is obvious but as far as I see they use WordPress. And the search function of WP displays the hitlist this way. Unless you write your own one. No parameters for customizing according to your suggestion.
    Grüße

Piet

Re: Knowedge Base design update

thanks for reply.
    but, he asked for feedback, that is my feedback. if they can consider this in the future, and base it on what they use for the engine, etc, their choicde; but that's how my eyes see it. the content is good, however.
    again, thanks