Thread: Paragon Boot Camp Backup Error: Selected Partition does not support this operation

Paragon Boot Camp Backup Error: Selected Partition does not support this operation

I have generated a 50GB BootCamp partition on my MacBook Air (OS X 10.9.5) with Windows 8.1. After that I have done a Backup on an external USB Drive with Paragon Boot Camp Backup program, that worked errorfree.

After that i have updated the Bootcamp Partition to Windows 10. After that was finished, I wanted to perform a Backup again using the Paragon boot Camp Backup program, but I am always getting an error:

Selected partition does not support this operation

Source is: Mount Point:/Volumes/Windows 10

Destitnation is an external USB Drive location: /Volumes/Boot Camp Back, this Backup Volume is formatted as MAC OS Extended

Why does this Windows 10 Backup not work, although the Windows 8.1 Backup worked errorfree before ? Do I need to format the Backup volume different, or do I need another program ?
    I have also tried to use the paragon Festplatten Manager, same result, I am always getting this error. What am I doing wrong ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Paragon Boot Camp Backup Error: Selected Partition does not support this operatio

Hi! Boot Camp Backup had ceased development and is no longer supported.
    It's suggested to use Hard Disk Manager for Mac instead to accomplish BCB tasks: https://www.paragon-software.com/home/hdm-mac/