Thread: Paragon's Graphic Interface

Lightbulb Paragon's Graphic Interface

Hi, and thank you for your excellent program!
    I would like to suggest an option to resize the GUI. I use it on Win 10 and have no problems with fonts except with its size. Actually the whole interface looks awkward because it takes all the screen to be manageable and, sincerely, looks quite horrible. My screem resolution is 1360 x 768. Though it sounds like a minor problem, it is not. It keeps me reticent to migrate from my original backup program to Paragon, due to the discomfort of using it.
    Thank you for your attention!

AW: Paragon's Graphic Interface

Hi Sarabulho,

which build number do you use? You can find it in Home > Info about

Re: AW: Paragon's Graphic Interface

Quote Originally Posted by c3po View Post
    Hi Sarabulho,

which build number do you use? You can find it in Home > Info about
    Paragon Backup and Recovery™ 16, version 10.1.28.101

AW: Paragon's Graphic Interface

Please install the newest Version via your customer account. It should fix the issue

Re: Paragon's Graphic Interface

Quote Originally Posted by c3po View Post
    Please install the newest Version via your customer account. It should fix the issue
    Thanks. I did it and now the new installation asks for the serial number which was gone with the uninstalled one.
    I try to log in on the program screen to generate a new SN, but it shows the message "The e-mail or password you entered is incorrect. Try it again"
    And this is the e-mail I used to register and the password that allows me to write to you...

Re: Paragon's Graphic Interface

Quote Originally Posted by Sarabulho View Post
    Thanks. I did it and now the new installation asks for the serial number which was gone with the uninstalled one.
    I try to log in on the program screen to generate a new SN, but it shows the message "The e-mail or password you entered is incorrect. Try it again"
    And this is the e-mail I used to register and the password that allows me to write to you...
    Please disregard previous message. I've found Serial Number. I'll give this version a try. Thank you for your time.