Thread: Changing the font used in Backup & Recover 16 software

Changing the font used in Backup & Recover 16 software

Hello,
    I'd like to know if it's possible to change the font used in Paragon Backup & Recovery 16.
    On my system (Windows 10), it renders horribly (like on a great deal of sites using webfonts such as "Open Sans", unfortunately). See image below, characters are half bold, half normal. Very painful for my eyes.
    I don't use Cleartype because I hate the blurry effect it makes on characters. I'd like the program to use a regular font like Tahoma.
    Thank you.

ParagonBackupRecovery16font.jpg

AW: Changing the font used in Backup & Recover 16 software

Looks better on win7
    „Erfolg und Glück sind auf der Seite der Narren.“ [James T. Kirk] {Star Trek IV: Zurück in die Gegenwart}

Re: Changing the font used in Backup & Recover 16 software

If it looks better on your machine, I think that's because you have the "Cleartype" option of Windows activated. But I refuse to activate this option because it makes text look blurry in most of the websites that use fonts like Segoe, Open Sans...
    Yesterday I installed another software (Webstorm 2016) and it had exactly the same problem as Paragon Backup, however in the settings, there was an option to override the program font (Segoe UI), so I could choose Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, which make a very clear and sharp neat text.