Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No ADK for current Win 10 version

Re: No ADK for current Win 10 version

Can't login to my Paragon account from PC using Chrome/IE from W7 or W10 but I can from an Android tablet with Chrome. Very strange!

Quote Originally Posted by wptski View Post
    Can't login to my Paragon account from PC using Chrome/IE from W7 or W10 but I can from an Android tablet with Chrome. Very strange!
    Your user account here at Paragon? Can't see how OS/browser would make any difference. Any error messages?

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by HMonk View Post
    Your user account here at Paragon? Can't see how OS/browser would make any difference. Any error messages?

Monk
    Yep, my Paragon account. I can't see how either but using the same password, etc. on my Android tablet logs right in. Some sites detect mobile usage so maybe that's a factor? All it says that either the email address or password is incorrect. I use to have a problem where I'd have to enter it a few times but that stopped some time ago.

Got a real issue now!

I created a recovery USB flash drive using the build 1607 ADK, booted it up and was going to make a backup but although it sees my WD MyCloud network drive, it won't expand it or its contents. Under Windows, Paragon HDM15S sees my network drive as before but I remember having a problem with network drives after an update and the fix was a registry patch so I tried to look back at my Paragon account as I filed a trouble ticket. I can't log into my account as it rejects my password! I don't know if its some strange quirk with this new build as passwords for other sites are working or is it Paragon's fault??? Can somebody verify this with their account? There doesn't seem to be any way to RESET passwords either.
    The password was corrected with a RESET which I didn't see on the page, somehow!

I have ticket in for this right now about my network drive but I tried ADK 1511 with W10 version 1607 and it doesn't see my network drive at all. I downloaded and installed B&R 16, created a recovery flash drive using ADK 1607 and it doesn't even find my network drive. So W10 version 1607 with ADK 1607 seems to break Paragon product's recovery flash drives.

I had a hard time relating my problem to Paragon Support so I made a short video for them and they now understand what the issue is. I even downloaded B&R16 and it doesn't even see my WD My Cloud whereas HDM15S sees the drive but can't find any shares within.

The password was corrected with a RESET which I didn't see on the page, somehow!

I have ticket in for this right now about my network drive but I tried ADK 1511 with W10 version 1607 and it doesn't see my network drive at all. I downloaded and installed B&R 16, created a recovery flash drive using ADK 1607 and it doesn't even find my network drive. So W10 version 1607 with ADK 1607 seems to break Paragon product's recovery flash drives.
    Wow! It's been over three months since I put in a support ticket for this problem and no solution yet. Today, they offer a full refund or continue to wait and I passed on the refund. It did take maybe two weeks before they passed it up to the programmers as a problem. I think making this video showing the problem surely helped: https://youtu.be/14hLCbstS-M

I don't think there will be a HDM16S released till this problem is fixed either.

Wow! It's been over three months since I put in a support ticket for this problem and no solution yet. Today, they offer a full refund or continue to wait and I passed on the refund. It did take maybe two weeks before they passed it up to the programmers as a problem. I think making this video showing the problem surely helped: https://youtu.be/14hLCbstS-M

I don't think there will be a HDM16S released till this problem is fixed either.
    3 months with a support ticket open? That's crazy, especially with a video showcasing the issue. You might be out of luck at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuibye View Post
    3 months with a support ticket open? That's crazy, especially with a video showcasing the issue. You might be out of luck at this point.
    Paragon might be too! My brother-in-law tried B&R16 with his Asustor AS5002T NAS and it wouldn't work either so they have a major NAS problem. Not sure if they can't find the bug or have and are stalling to update their product line as they probably all share the same code.