Thread: Hard Disk Manager for Mac Build 0.4.162

Lightbulb Hard Disk Manager for Mac Build 0.4.162

Hi,

I've been using the Beta of HDM for Mac for several Month now and while most things worked fine so far, there are a couple of issues i've been experiencing:

#1 Backup and Restore Mode
    I really like the Backup/Restore functionality and use is quite frequently.
    When selecting the Partitions, the colors used to mark the Selections make it hard to see whats happening though:

versus

Since Linux Partitions are not detected (a feature that seems doable and would be most welcome) and Non-OS Partitions are not listed in the Checkbox-Selections this can be confusing and might lead to a false sense of safety

Also, for some reason, my Backups sometimes show up multiple times in the Restore View.

All issues aside though, I'm glad someone finally stepped up to create a full featured Partition Management Program for mac, especially since Apple decided to further cripple its own Disk Manager, a piece of software, that never really worked well in the first place.

Question Re: Hard Disk Manager for Mac Build 0.4.162

Is this forum broken? i can't see any posts besides my own, while the statistics on the starting page say otherwise.

Administrator

Re: Hard Disk Manager for Mac Build 0.4.162

Dear Cerv4nteZ,

this forum is not broken but completely new. To be honest you are the first one posting here. Congratulation. On the late friday afternoon I've requested that somebody of the beta team is going to take care. So - please don't loose hope. Sorry for the delay.