Thread: PHDM 16, LICENSE, on an ACTIVATED machine, now not working after new patch

PHDM 16, LICENSE, on an ACTIVATED machine, now not working after new patch

paragon license
    AGAIN an issue !
    Machine HOme12, first one I installed my license (paid) onto.
    used file Paragon-760-FRU_WinInstallx64_16.15.0_000. for installation.
    license worked

then, today, saaw an updated installer was avaiilable
    Paragon-760-FRU_WinInstallx64_16.15.3_000
    i installed that version, it UPGRADED my program
    NOW, when I start the program, it tells me I've exceeded the licenses.
    This is getting tiresome.
    first, your program should upgrade itself without requiring re-entry of the license.
    second, entry of teh license on teh sAME MACHINE should be detected by paragon to NOT consider this as a NEW license install.
    Come on, get your act together, please fix this, tell me how to get this activated.

AND your comment to "RELEASE a license on my account" is nuts, it is impossible to see which license is tied to a specific machine.

Re: PHDM 16, LICENSE, on an ACTIVATED machine, now not working after new patch

ADDENDUM
    I restarted the paragon PHDM 16 basic, selected ACTIVATE, and used my paragon Login. Lo and Behold, it activated !
    Now, that is good, but it is BAD also, if the LICENSE key does not activate it, yet logging in does. something is still screwy.
    PLEASE make this uniform, it should activate, if three machines or less, with EITHER the license key, OR the LOGIN. I'm a 30+ year computer user. I can slog through this stuff (although it is a pain). BUT, for yuour beginning and novice users, can't you see the frustration you will create, when you release updates, patches, etc, and they have to go through re-activations, etc?

ADDENDUM -
    it does NOT work -
    tried it from 2nd machine, after the upDATE from the .10 to the .13 release, and it now FAILS on activation. THIS IS NUTS. THIS NEEDS FIXED, PLEASE !!!
    I PAID for three machines, and can't get more than ONE machine to work right.
    I'm about ready to throw in the towel, which I hate to do.

Addendum - PER SUPPORT, they know there is an issue with the licensing, one machine may capture multiple licenses, they are working on it ....

ADDENDUM continued
    per support, 12/22/2017, the issue is fixed; I did check my Home12 machine, and it now does reflect the PHDM 16 ADVANCED license, and it also shows tha I have a free spot left (I have this on two machines, , so the 3rd spot is for 3rd machine), I am guardedly optimistic. There is still the question of RELEASE and REACTIVATION, if this is a required step when updates are done, such as going from the .0 to the .3 update, because that will eat up assigned releases. I indicatd to support that UPDATES/FIXES should not require a RELEASE/REACTIVATION, OR at least these releases should not count against the assigned allowed releases.
    I am awaiting reply

Problem, CONTINUED - this is what I sent to support - Problem is PARTIALLLY fixed but still some glitches

I started machine with guid of ...144, today. It had teh BASIC (license was messed up from before) of version .0.
    I installed the update of version .3
    I then tried to ACTIVATE, with LOGGING INTO my account. I got the EROR, activation failed.
    Frustrated, I then tried activation with the original License number (not machine specific). THAT time, it worked, activated it to PHDM 16 Advanced.

SO, your solution is PARTIALLY there, but still has glitches.
    I have NOT done my Home20 machine, my 3rd one, with the .3 version, I will try that later, I'm exhausted today from working with this.

SO, AGAIN, you're making progress, still glitches, but keep up the good work. I will check my Home18 machine later, bht this is christmas weekend, i may give up right now for a while.

ADDENDUM - all three machines now working, after activation with the license code. Some glitches remain, but paragon has apparently fixed the main issue. I have kept open my support request, related to GUID identification, number of release/re-activations of licenses, and better ease of install of updates, such as going from the .0 to the .3 release.
    BUT, the CORE of this engine seems to be doing well !